I bake all of my recipes from scratch with fresh, quality ingredients – no mixes here! I am a firm believer that pretty cakes are great, but delicious cakes are better. Of course, cakes that both look AND taste amazing are the best, so that’s what I strive to create!
I have my main flavours that I make time and time again, but I also love trying out new ones, so your cake is only limited by your imagination.
Chocolate Fudge (dense and very chocolate-y)
Chocolate Mousse (white, milk or dark)*
Citrus Curd (lemon, orange or grapefruit)*
* Please see note below
Some popular combos include:
- Chocolate Cake with Vanilla Buttercream (This is my most popular, especially with the kiddos!)
- Vanilla Cake with Vanilla Bean Buttercream
- Chocolate Cake with Strawberry Buttercream
- Chocolate Cake with Peanut Butter or Hazelnut Buttercream
- Chocolate Espresso Cake with Espresso or Mocha Buttercream
- Mint Chocolate Cake with Peppermint Buttercream
- Chocolate Orange Cake with Orange Buttercream
- Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Buttercream*
- Chai Latte Cake with Chai Buttercream
- Lemon Cake with Lemon Curd Filling* and Lemon Cream Cheese Buttercream (can easily switch to Orange, Lime or Grapefruit)
- Black & White Cake: Dark Chocolate Cake with White Chocolate Mousse and Dark Chocolate Ganache (add $1/serving)*
- Chocolate Cake with Salted Caramel Buttercream or Caramel Mousse (add $1/serving for mousse)*
* PLEASE NOTE FOR SCULPTED CAKES: Due to the non-standard shape, mousses, fruit fillings and carrot cakes are too soft to use reliably in sculpted cakes. All sculpted cakes are filled with your choice of buttercream and coated in either white or dark chocolate ganache before being covered with fondant.